In stock and shipping. Prices jump to $1899 once this batch of 50 bikes sell out.
- Rear 750-watt nominal, 1200-watt peak hub motor
- Speed up to 20 mph/32kph
- Ride for 25-30 miles depending on riding conditions, rider weight, etc.
- Tires: 20" x 4" all terrain tires
- Charge the battery for 4-5 hours in a regular wall outlet
- Battery comes with two sets of keys to lock it in place
- No license or registration required
Ride and Comfort
The Moto was designed specifically for rider comfort. Its laid back riding position and plush motorcycle bench seat make it a pleasure to ride. The big wide 4" tires make any road imperfections disappear.
The Moto comes with an industry leading 13 amp hour (Ah) Panasonic powered battery, which gives you a range of 25-30 miles per charge depending on riding conditions.
Spend more time riding and less time charging! The Moto's battery recharges from empty to a full charge in 3-4 hours. Also, you can unlock your battery and take it with you anywhere.
Ride like a bicycle
In almost all of North America, the moto is considered an electric bicycle. So, you can conveniently ride anywhere a bicycle is allowed. Plus, in most cases you won't need a motorcycle license, road insurance or bike registration.
High Torque and Killer Performance
The Moto is designed for moderate acceleration and hill climbing torque (45Nm). Powered by a high performance 750 watt electric motor that puts out peaks of 1200W when needed is an absolute blast to ride and will take you anywhere you want!
Pedal Assist and On-demand Throttle
The Moto can be ridden in 1-5 levels of pedal assist (where level 1 gives the least assist and level 5 gives the most assist), or simply twist the throttle and go without pedaling at all. Pedal assist mode gives you more range.
- Maximum weight load: 320 lbs recommended
- Battery: 13 Amp-hours (Ah)
- Pedal Assist
- Front chainring - 52T
- Adjustable bottom bracket position (3" of movement)
- Thumb throttle
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Seat height: 30" from the ground