- Unique air vent reduces stress on sensitive parts.
- Groove design, docile and strong
- The bottom of the dual-spring design, high elastic damping
- Punching high-density foam, comfortable touch
- Microfiber leather, wear-resistant, anti-scratch Inner layer made of fabric with glue points to ensure no slip .
- Interlayer made of thick soft foam, comfortable, durable.
- Put it over your existing seatpost, cinch it up, and hop-on.
- Surface layer is skid and anti-abrasion.
Material: PU, EVA, Steel bow
Size: 310 x 275mm
PU, EVA, Steel Bow
310 x 275mm
Need A Hand?
Still have not received. It may be great, but your delivery system is a major disappointment. I’ve had to pay for shipping twice and still no seat. As things are going I will have spent more to get this seat than what the bike cost if I continue paying shipping. I’m at the point of just cutting my loss. Not Biktrix issue, but the vendor you use to deliver your product is really building their sales volume.
Even though I didn’t need extra wide, lmao, the seat has great shock absorption. That was what I was looking for, the most comfort that I could get.
I’m considering a suspension Pete seat post but the seat is nice. I’ve probably ridden 30 miles. I’m definitely glad I bought the nicer seat. I’m 62 and sometimes my back would really appreciate the suspension seat post.
My riding endurance has increased and I can sit down more often when I’m riding over bumps
Yes I am glad I paid the extra money to get the Extra Wide Shockproof Comfort.
I can’t imagine riding any distance on the one that’s standard. One would wonder why Biktrix doesn’t offer it as standard equipment.